The holidays are officially here, and it’s about that time to start shopping for your loved ones. Since today is Small Business Saturday, I put together a gift guide for y’all featuring my favorite items from some of my favorite locals!
1. The Clara Earrings by Loren Hope ($68) + The Petite Zebra Trinket Dish by Jonathan Adler ($24) both from Hattie Sparks. They have a great selection of cute home goods perfect for gifts, and the perfect holiday clothing and jewels for yourself as well!
2. Dry Bar Bleu Gift Card – Located at 701 Metairie Road Suite 112 2A. Buy one for a friend or family member, and join them before a holiday party to get one of their signature styles, enjoy some bubbly, and snack from the candy bar….Yes, they have a candy bar too!
3. Boot Leather Valet Tray by Dustbowl Dry Goods from Homestead ($60) – Handmade in Tulsa Oklahoma, these trays are a perfect gift for your man, father, brother, or even for your own bedside or side table! This recently opened gem is a mom & pop general store filled with high quality goods for your life and home.
*Juley Le of Upperlyne will be there on Saturday helping shoppers pick out Christmas gifts and they will be serving punch and giving away handmade salted caramel with every purchase. Instagram your purchase and tag @homesteadnola with #homesteadnola to be entered to win a $50 gift card to the shop!!
4. Genuine Leather Snakeskin Tassel Keychains from Candy Apple ($40) – You can find the most stylish clothing and accessories at this boutique for all under $150!
*Stop by at 701 Metairie Road, Suite 1B105 on Saturday for 20% off the entire store (excluding rabbit fur items)! Tuesday they will be having a Very Merry Candy Apple Christmas Gift Party from 6-8 with gifts under $50 and 10% off your purchase! (*Keychains will not be available until then)
5. Crescent City Henley by The Elizabeth Chronicles ($35) – Visit this blogging duo’s chic tee shop and take advantage of their holiday promo where if you spend $60 you receive a free tote bag! The entire site is 30% off as well!